Virtual Visit: Infection Prevention and Control training for your team
202011decAll DayVirtual Visit: Infection Prevention and Control training for your teamBy PRIME PRACTICE(All Day: friday)(GMT+11:00) View in my time Event Organized ByPrime PracticeDisciplineBusiness,Infection PreventionFormatHands-on,On-Demand,Online
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
Infection Prevention requires a team managed approach for ultimate success. Virtual practice training can get the whole team on the same page with your policies and procedures ensuring compliance for the practice.
The Virtual Visit is suitable for all members of the dental team. It is presented in an interactive way and in the privacy of your practice to encourage open discussion and questions specific to your work environment.
The first session will briefly cover documentation including Standard and Transmission-Based Precautions. The focus then shifts to understanding Methods of Transmission followed by the implementation of PPE. We then move to Hand Hygiene and finish off with Aerosol Management and Respiratory Hygiene.
- Compliance: the theory – an overview of documentation
- Standard Precautions
- Methods of Transmission – understanding the why
- Transmission-Based Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment including gloves, masks, gowns and clinical attire
- Hand Hygiene including moments for Hand Hygiene, technique, bare below the elbows
- Aerosol Management – what’s the big (little) deal
- Cough Etiquette and Respiratory Hygiene
Session two starts with a virtual walk around of the sterilisation area in your practice to evaluate the reprocessing workflow and general knowledge of infection prevention and control. Once the walk around is completed, the session continues with focus moving to Surface Management, Instrument Management, cleaning protocols and sterilisation.
- Let’s take a look around
- Surface Management including detergency and disinfection
- Instrument Management for efficiency and safe handling
- Instrument Reprocessing for effective sterilisation outcomes
- Sterilisation including packaging and Batch Control Indication
- Testing, monitoring and recording of the sterilisation process
- Bringing it all together to be Confidently Compliant
AU $1,450.00 plus GST or 4 fortnightly payments of AU $362.50 plus GST with Afterpay