This is a repeating eventfebruary 23, 2021 12:00 pm
Enjoyed how interactive the course was
— Dr Aarushi Joshi
This is my first course with Prime Practice and I really enjoyed the online presentations. The Presenters are fantastic!
— Dr Emma Nobel
Participants will learn the skills, techniques and strategies to build rapport and trust with this proven system. Primespeak has been delivered to practitioners globally and continues to be one of the strongest and most cost effective forms of marketing. Primespeak enhances the overall patient experience. It is through an increased patient experience and satisfaction that they will become your #1 advocate and referrer to their friends and family.This online version of the unique and world-class patient communication program Primespeak, gives participants the necessary tools to build strong patient-clinician relationships whilst simultaneously enhancing case acceptance.
- Learn from expert trainers with years of experience
- Explore a new paradigm for the new patient exam and learn how to use the Primespeak tools for existing patients
- Present optimum treatment to patients in a 100% ethical way
- Features include chat, polls and breakout rooms to ensure high engagement and interaction
- Skills practice training in small groups
- Access to a video training library for ongoing support
- Bring together the whole clinical team for maximum learning & effectiveness
The online program runs for three weeks and will be delivered online via the ZOOM platform with chats, polls and breakout rooms to enhance engagement and specially designed videos that you can watch at your own pace. This program gives the participants several opportunities to skills practice in smaller groups where the facilitator can split the rooms with the perfect mix of dentists, hygienists and team members.
BLENDED LEARNING SOLUTION
Delivered through virtual classrooms and videos, our Virtual Primespeak is designed to make your learning process easy, effective and interactive.
No need to make travel and accommodation arrangements or take time out of the practice. Learn from the comfort of your own practice or at home.
EFFECTIVE LEARNING PACE
Learn at a pace that will ensure you get the most out of your learning expereince over the three weeks period.
The total CPD points for the completed program is 13 CPD points.
This online seminar spans across 3 weeks of learning and is designed as a complete communications program.
Primespeak: The Fundamentals of Patient Communication
In week 1, we set the foundations for optimal communication between the dental practice and patient.
Using the New Patient Exam as a framework, we will explore the following topics:
Primespeak: The New patient Exam
Most clinicians understand that there is often a large gap between what patients think they need and what clinicians know they need.
In this week, we will explore the Primespeak approach to effectively bridging the gap at the New Patient Exam.
Primespeak: The New Patient Exam (Continued)
Drawing on all the Primespeak tools learnt, we will practice applying them to support patients in making an informed decision about their oral health. This will encourage patients to take ownership of their own oral health – thus seeking your solutions to the problems that they are aware of and concerned with.
By the end of Virtual Primespeak, you will have the tools and techniques to…
- Reduce the potential for patients to say, “I’ll think about it“.
- Turn “I hate going to the dentist” into a relationship-building opportunity.
- Manage the ‘no-pain = no problem‘ obstacle.
- Eliminate any perception of sales pressure or the potential of being rejected.
- Shift a new patient’s previous bad experience and mismanaged expectations into your favour.
- Learn to align pre-existing patient beliefs about oral health with your knowledge.
- Implement the Primespeak approach with both new and existing patients.
|AUDIENCE||Dentist, Team, Clinicians|
|HRS||12 (over 3 sessions)|
202121jan12:00 pm4:00 pmVirtual PrimespeakRun over 3 consecutive Wednesdays12:00 pm - 4:00 pm AEDT(GMT+11:00) View in my timeOnline Event Organized By: Prime Practice Discipline:CommunicationFormat:Online