Ultimate Composites 3 day workshop 2021
202106mayAll Day08Ultimate Composites 3 day workshop 2021(All Day)(GMT+10:00) View in my time Event Organized ByCEO DENTAL PTY LTDDisciplineAesthetic Dentistry,General RestorativeFormatHands-on,In-Person
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN Current composite technologies including systems designed for single and multilayered build-ups, Posteriors and Bulk filling Dentine bonding products and procedures – Etch?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Current composite technologies including systems designed for single and multilayered build-ups, Posteriors and Bulk filling
- Dentine bonding products and procedures – Etch? Self-etch? Or Universal ?
- Shade Selection – are some systems actually better than others ?
- How does the cavity position & design affect prognosis?
- Liners and bases – do we still need them in the age of adhesive dentistry?
- Multi-layered techniques – for single teeth and full anterior buildups
- How to place a composite veneer
- Getting tight contacts with posteriors
- Avoiding post-operative sensitivity issues
- The right instruments for anterior and posterior composites
- Simple and quick, finishing and polishing procedures
- Flowable composites – what are the limits?
Speakers for this event
Dr Michael Mandikos
Dr Michael Mandikos
Dr Michael Mandikos is a registered specialist in Prosthodontics. He received his Bachelor of Dental Science Degree with Honours, from the University of Queensland and in 1998 he completed a three-year residency program at the State University of New York at Buffalo (USA), graduating with a Certificate in Prosthodontics and Masters Degree in Biomaterials. He has researched composite resin materials and published research papers in Australian and international journals on clinical and dental materials topics, as well as many clinical technique articles in local dental magazines.
Michael is a Visiting Specialist Prosthodontist to the University of Queensland Dental School and formerly to the Royal Australian Air Force. He is a reviewer for several Journals including the Australian Dental Journal and Quintessence International and is a product evaluator for several dental companies.
Michael has presented continuing education programs at Dental meetings throughout Australia, Southeast Asia and the USA and maintains a Private Practice limited to Implant and Restorative Dentistry in Graceville in Brisbane’s Inner West
may 6 (Thursday) - 8 (Saturday)(GMT+10:00) View in my time
$4,990.00 (excluding GST)