202115julAll Day01janThe Art of Efficient DentistryFaciliated by Mark Hassed(All Day)(GMT+10:00) View in my timeOnline Event Organized By: The Relaxed Dentist Discipline:Communication,General Restorative,Graduate SupportFormat:On-Demand,Online
Increase profit while decreasing your stress and time at the chair. Get instant access
Increase profit while decreasing your stress and time at the chair.
Deliver treatment to patients in a way that is simple, efficient and low stress.
Why do some dentists work effortlessly while others struggle and end the day tired and beaten up?
How can some dentists be 100% to 200% more efficient than the average, while at the same time maintaining high quality?
What are the materials, team, systems and attitudes you need to achieve this?
Here are just some of the things you will learn
- The three key things to look for in dental materials.
- The correct number of instruments to use for routine restorative
- Why working efficiently is actually less stressful than working slowly.
- Which equipment pays for itself (and which costs you money).
- Instant set-up and why it’s vital for your productivity.
- Easily preventable errors that annoy patients and waste your time.
- How to tell how effective your team is.
- Two simple things you can do to make your crown work better.
- 15 common efficiency errors and how to avoid them.
- How many team members you need to work with maximum efficiency.
- Dental photography made easy.
- 7 key concepts to make the dentist far more productive.
- How to run effective and productive staff meetings.
- Which things to delegate and which to do yourself.
- Everything you need to know about 6-handed dentistry.
- How many burs you need and why having too many slows you down.
- How to create an effective practice manual.
- Training new team members to make them productive ASAP.
- Problem solving in the dental office.
- The 30-minute crown prep.
- And much more…
Materials and equipment
What materials and equipment do you need to be maximally effective? Can you have too much or two little? What common mistakes do dentists make?
What are the essential characteristics for the team that surrounds the dentist? Team can make or break the productivity in a dental office. What common team mistakes do dentists make?
Use this block to showcase testimonials, features, categories, or more. Each column has its own individual text field. You can also leave the text blank to have it display nothing and just showcase an image.
What are the eight characteristics of highly productive dentists? What changes does the dentist need to make in their behaviour in order to be highly productive?
Start here (section 1)
- Workbook (please download and print)START
- Introduction (video 1)(13:50)START
- Pathways to efficiency (video 2)(10:18)START
Materials and equipment (section 2)
- Materials part 1 (video 3)(11:20)START
- Materials part 2 (video 4)(10:18)START
- Materials part 3 (video 5)(13:55)START
- Materials part 4 (video 6)(14:15)START
- Materials part 5 (video 7)(10:12)START
Team (section 3)
Small changes can produce BIG results.
“Being efficient with delivery of treatment makes an amazing difference to your practice and your life. You get to practice dentistry with a relaxed ease and an economy of effort while at the same time producing outstanding financial
and clinical results. I’ve spent decades studying and simplifying the art of efficient dentistry. Please let me show you the secrets.”
DR MARK HASSED
Speakers for this event
Dr Mark Hassed
Dr Mark Hassed
July 15 (Thursday) - January 1 (Thursday)(GMT+10:00) View in my time
$1,200 Complete course Including workbook and 19 videos. Over 3 hours of content.