202023oct(oct 23)8:00 am25(oct 25)3:30 pmTreating 0-4 Years for Dental Professionals3 Day Mini Residency8:00 am - 3:30 pm (25) AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my timeSofitel Brisbane Central Event Organized By: Evolve Oral Health Professional Education Discipline:PaediatricsFormat:Conference,Hands-on,Online
This 3 course is designed to give you the most up-to-date, cutting-edge knowledge and skills in examining and caring for children between the ages
This 3 course is designed to give you the most up-to-date, cutting-edge knowledge and skills in examining and caring for children between the ages of 0–4 years old.
Learning objectives include:
– Understand fetal craniofacial development, pregnancy and oral health and the impacts of these on the oral care protocol for the pregnant patient
– Understand the anatomical and physiological features of the newborn and infant oral cavity and cranium and its development
– Identify the specific developmental milestones and changes associated with the oral cavity from birth to 4 years
– Identify tongue and lip tie in babies and children and understand current research in treatment protocols for this age group and when to refer
– Learn to screen babies and children under 4 years for breathing and airway problems
– Identify normal development in relation to feeding and oral habits and how to relay to parents information and anticipatory guidance in relation to these topics
– Learn an easy 4 pronged examination protocol to physically exam babies mouths from 4 months old
We are also offer LIVE STREAMING in these times of Covid-19 and the possibility of people being unable to travel to Queensland.
Don’t miss out, register here:https://thumbsuckingclinic.com.au/courses/smiley-little-faces-3-day-course-brisbane/
23 (Friday) 8:00 am - 25 (Sunday) 3:30 pm AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my time
Dentists – $2850 OHTs and DH – $2350