202123oct8:40 am6:00 pmSinus Lift Procedures for Dental Implant Placement8:40 am - 6:00 pm(GMT+11:00) View in my timeDIA Melbourne Event Organized By: Moredent Discipline:ImplantsFormat:Hands-on,In-Person
Overview The Sinus Lift Procedures is designed for dentists who have working knowledge and experience
The Sinus Lift Procedures is designed for dentists who have working knowledge and experience in basic dental implant placement and would like to further their skills with sinus lift procedures.
Attendees will learn the principles and surgical procedures required for Sinus Lift and implant placement. Participants will have the ability to practise the course material through hands-on workshops
Upon successful completion of the Basic Implant Placement and Restoration Course participants will be able to:
- Identify the indicators for sinus lift.
- Develop a dental implant treatment plan.
- Perform sinus lift procedure.
- Differentiate and utilize sinus lift techniques.
- Execute sinus lifting procedure.
The full day course will cover:
- Sinus lift principles and techniques
- Maxillary Sinus Anatomy
- Anatomic and physiologic basis for sinus floor augmentation
- Anatomical considerations for sinus lift implant placement and bone grafting procedures
- Patient evaluation and treatment planning
- Sinus lift instrumentation & use of MIS Bone compression kit
- Sinus lift surgery management and materials
- Demonstration of sinus lifting procedure
- Overview of the sinus lifting procedure and considerations
- Discussion of other advanced bone augmentation techniques
- Laboratories workshop
- Live surgery demonstrations
Speakers for this event
Asoc. Prof. Dragan Grubor
Asoc. Prof. Dragan Grubor
MoredentDriven by providing superior treatment outcomes to our thousands of clients every day, we are constantly pushing the boundaries of technology. We are product specialists, we are scientists, we are engineers, we are clinicians, we are consultants, we are support staff but at the heart of it, our team of 40 staff and growing is your support team. We are striving to make your practice more successful and your patients have better quality of life. Since the early 2000s, the growth of MoreDent has tracked that of our clients as we invested heavily in providing the very best education and mentorship through our academy, DIA, and the very best solutions and support. The DIA has grown to be the largest private dental training institution in Australasia and our solutions and support team helps plan and locally, genuinely produce templates and restorations for hundreds of implant cases each week. It is this unwavering focus on building our clients’ practice through the three pillars of education, support and solutions that has seen us grow to become the largest company in the implantology field in Australia. We are proud to be developing globally significant solutions from our St Kilda Road Melbourne headquarters while partnering and representing many of the leading companies in dentistry including MIS Implants, Carestream, imes-icore and exocad. We welcome you to come and visit our state of the art headquarters which is open for you to come and learn and meet colleagues and learn more about what we do.[email protected] MoreDent Headquarters Levels 7-9, West Tower, 608 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia
(Saturday) 8:40 am - 6:00 pm(GMT+11:00) View in my time
$880 (Standard); $792 (Early Bird)