This is a repeating eventjuly 10, 2021
SEMINAR 15 : Part 3
With the increasing demand for esthetic dentistry, more patients are looking to have fixed prosthetics over removable dentures. As a dentist, it’s valuable to understand how orthodontics plays
With the increasing demand for esthetic dentistry, more patients are looking to have fixed prosthetics over removable dentures. As a dentist, it’s valuable to understand how orthodontics plays a major role in interdisciplinary treatment and can resolve some of the challenges we see with fixed prosthetics.
Seminar 15 will help you use an interdisciplinary approach to orthodontics to restore function and esthetics on all types of cases, both easy and complex. You will be able to use modern technology like use of skeletal anchorage and 3-D techniques to expanded your treatment options and improve your predictability and outcome.
- Synergy between Orthodontics and Implantology
- Pre-Prosthetic Orthodontics
- Interdisciplinary Treatment Solutions
- Asymmetric skeletal and dental problems
- Severe loss of vertical dimension
- Treatment options for complex cases
- Knowing your limits, avoiding pitfalls, and monitoring treatment
- How to Speed up Orthodontic Treatment
- Orthodontics, Orthognathic Surgery and Complex Prosthetic Rehabilitation
- Growth and Orthodontics: How to Manage It
- How to Handle Congenitally Missing Teeth
- Transplanting Teeth: Is It a Good Treatment Alternative?
- CBCT – Techniques for Treatment Planning
Speakers for this event