This is a repeating eventjune 12, 2021
Adult orthodontics is one of the newest, most rewarding areas of general dentistry. This seminar will help you provide considerable added value of comprehensive care to your non-growing
Adult orthodontics is one of the newest, most rewarding areas of general dentistry. This seminar will help you provide considerable added value of comprehensive care to your non-growing patients, while navigating their limitations of extra wear, decay or histories.
The systematic treatment of adult patients is a fairly recent development in orthodontics. Within the past three decades, we have developed a better understanding of tooth movement on the soft and hard tissues, as well as our limitations and opportunities in adult orthodontics. At Seminar 14 you’ll learn how to use orthodontics with periodontics, TMD diagnosis, restorative dentistry and orthognathic surgery to boost your treatment results. You will receive detailed flow charts to help you customize your treatment successfully and systematically.
- Understanding the Adult Orthodontic Patient
- Medical history
- Biological differences
- Comprehensive Evaluation of the Adult Patient + Risk Management
- Diagnosis and Treatment Planning Flow Chart
- Periodontal Evaluation and the Roles Orthodontics Play in Treatment and Techniques
- Step-by-step protocol cookbook
- Treating flared and extruded incisors and vertical bone defects
- Soft tissue management: Recessions and grafting
- Forced eruption, uprighting, intrusion, torque and other tools
- TMJD – Evaluation, Management and Orthodontic Considerations
- Orthognathic Surgery –Case Selection, Diagnosis, Setup, and Management
- Present and Future –Can we move implants or bridges? Can we use bone augmentation? Can we grow teeth? And more….
Speakers for this event
Hans De Bruyn
Hans De Bruyn