Come online with us this 18th & 19th June and join a stellar line-up of some of the profession’s leading subject matter experts and specialists who will share with you their own experiences and insights for this new era of dentistry.
Together, we will deep dive into some of the innovative strategies that will help you to better adapt, manage and realise your dental ambitions in your path ahead.
- How can you plan ahead for your dental career post-COVID-19 shutdowns?
- How will you market yourself and your practice to re-initiate your patient flow once again?
- How can you re-build patient trust and confidence in light of the recent pandemic?
- What are the essential skills that will future-proof your dental career?
It may be difficult to predict what the future may hold for dentistry but there is no point in being pessimistic. Instead – it’s time to connect, communicate and grow this new dental landscape together.
This conference will be an exclusively online event delivered over two days so that you can be a part of it regardless of where you might be.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Discover the lessons that they didn’t teach you in dental school.
Whether you’re just starting off on your dental career or well on your way to setting up your own practice, our Prime Vision Conference will provide you with crucial insights delivered by some of the profession’s leading subject matter experts and specialists.
- Get an in-depth overview of where the dental profession and business is at and potentially headed in today’s new landscape post-COVID-19.
- Identify the critical soft skills necessary to withstand the ever-changing demands of the marketplace.
- Discover the key quality for success in a world that is constantly evolving – the Adaptability Quotient.
- Develop a framework for thinking strategically about yourself and your career growth as a dentist.
- Learn the most cost-effective ways to win patients and getting them to return – regularly.
- Uncover proven marketing strategies that have helped other practitioners grow their dental careers and practices.
- Identify latent leadership qualities and skills within yourself that will help you achieve your goals.
- Learn how to establish the direction of your dental career through the many specialised fields of dentistry like dental implants.
- Learn from the common pitfalls that most young dentists make at the start of their careers – as shared by successful dentists themselves.