202121oct(oct 21)9:00 am22(oct 22)5:00 pmNobel Biocare Mentorship Program Module 4Theory (online): Thursday 21& Friday 22 October 2021 and Hands-on: Saturday 30 October 20219:00 am - 5:00 pm (22)(GMT+11:00) View in my timeNobel Biocare Training Room Event Organized By: Nobel Biocare Discipline:ImplantsFormat:Continuum,Hands-on,In-Person,Online
ADVANCED SURGICAL AND RESTORATIVE PROTOCOLS This interactive 3-day course is designed for clinicians with extensive surgical experience, such as concepts and techniques of guided bone
ADVANCED SURGICAL AND RESTORATIVE PROTOCOLS
This interactive 3-day course is designed for clinicians with extensive surgical experience, such as concepts and techniques of guided bone regeneration, immediate implant placement, multiple implant placement and guided implant planning and placement.
Participants will gain a good understanding of how to prepare a treatment plan for a full arch or full mouth case using various dental implant treatment modalities.
Due to the complex and expensive nature of such treatments, this course covers identifying pertinent risk factors and learning how to reduce or control them.
As integral to the long-term success, longterm maintenance and management of complications will also be discussed.
Additionally, the use of guided surgery and grafting to improve treatment outcomes and long-term stability will also be covered.
The hands-on workshop includes bone reduction, immediate implant placement in a full arch scenario and soft tissue grafting on a porcine jaw.
– Learn about patient selection and identify difficult cases.
– Understand full arch/full mouth treatment planning process.
– Understand the biomechanics of full arch implant prosthesis including implant numbers, distribution and angulation arrangement.
– Gain an insight into the various fixed and removable options available, including the All-on-4® treatment
– Acquire knowledge on how guided surgery can facilitate implant placement and restorative predictability.
– Learn about tissue regeneration, bone reduction, grafting, sift lift and alternative procedures for the management of a full arch case.
– Understand long-term maintenance protocols.
HANDS-ON / PRACTICAL
– Practice bone reduction and immediate implant placement in the full arch.
– Soft tissue grafting and suturing using porcine jaws.
Speakers for this event
Dr Ben Lee
Dr Ben Lee
Ben completed his MDSc in Prosthodontics from the University of Sydney. During this time, he was given the Young Prosthodontist Award by The International College of Prosthodontists. He is the past President of both the Australian Prosthodontic Society (NSW) and Australian Asian Association of Dentists. He is a mentor for implant diploma courses offered by the University of Sydney, University of Melbourne and Charles Sturt University. In addition, being a visiting honorary Clinical Lecturer at the University of Sydney and a frequent presenter for Nobel Biocare, Ben frequently presents on the topic of dental implants and fixed prosthodontics. As a prosthodontist, Ben works full-time in his referral based Specialist Centre in Chatswood, Sydney, with particular interest in the surgical and restorative aspects of dental implant treatment
Nobel BiocareNobel Biocare is a leading innovator of implant-based dental restorations. We work every day to perfect every aspect of esthetic dentistry for our customers, and their patients, around the world. Level 4, 7 Eden Park Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW Sydney 2113
21 (Thursday) 9:00 am - 22 (Friday) 5:00 pm(GMT+11:00) View in my time
$2,900 AUD (excl. GST)