n this LIVE Zoom Pro webinar with Orlando, hosted & moderated by Dr Hisham. We will delve straight into the deep. Tackling our most pertinent issues we face as dental/medical private
n this LIVE Zoom Pro webinar with Orlando, hosted & moderated by Dr Hisham. We will delve straight into the deep.
Tackling our most pertinent issues we face as dental/medical private practitioners while in the eye of the storm that is COVID19 Crisis. 1 hr of solutions for issues including :
1. Immediate loss of income & security due to shutdowns.
2. Fear of over-regulations coming in and the emotional + financial impact.
3. Be aware, plan what you can. Take quality info from trusted sources and incorporate into future plans.
4. Learn how to re-establish connections & Rapport with guests/clients/patients who’ll be coming back less at first, maybe more scared, more doubtful & more needy!
(P.s. if you wait for them to tell you how to run a safe dental practice = Bad plan.)
5. Book in your 1st/2nd/3rd week now based on the “best date” info you have with your top 20% . If the date changes, slide all three weeks.
6. Establish your Value & Trust within your community for long term win. If you have not contacted your customers yet – get it done. POSITIVE USE OF LANGUAGE IS IMPERATIVE ! Start Now…
7. This is your time to rise up & show up as the Leader who will inspire your team in spite of “trauma” & “circumstance”!
Turn your attention to the future, what do you need your first 3 months to look like, what can you do now about it. What do you want your business/practice/team to look like and be capable of – what are you doing NOW to enable that.
YOU ARE PAYING YOUR TEAM, yet you’re not creating turnover or sustaining roles. It’s time to appreciate them more & TRAIN THEM NOW, to make a difference into the future.
Do this to benefit your Practice, Patients & YOUR TEAM. Serve the community’s mental health and your business better, now.
You have to earn their trust. You are and will be a healthcare professional. Building rapport and trust with customers is an intentional skill set. Presupposing your intentions are positive, what can you do to enhance your skills, and the skills of your team now, to make a difference in the short and long term future of your practice?
Supporting your team is a VITAL INVESTMENT, do what you can to keep them as well physically (PPE etc …), mentally and emotionally RESILIENT (recognise needs, ask how they are and provide support options).
* N.B. Orlando performs one to one coaching & hypnosis inductions for immediate emotional support (I use his magic many times personally) and skill enhancement at all levels from business owners to any/all team members.
Orlando offers online training for “Language that changes minds” for all levels of your practice to enhance how you influence a positive experience for your patients and build a reputation of doing something “other” dentists do not and cannot do. 1.5 hour block trainings.
**** I have arranged a FREE 30 minute online consultation with Orlando (via Whatsapp or Zoom) available to all my colleagues attending this webinar LIVE – only 100 allowed on ZOOM Pro, come in early!
Dr. Hisham Abdalla is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Mindfully Leading your Practice out of Crisis – with Dr Hisham & Orlando Zucchetto
Time: Apr 21, 2020 08:00 PM Auckland, Wellington
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 785 9324 3197
(Tuesday) 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm AEST(GMT+10:00) View in my time