Event has already taken place!
This is a repeating eventdecember 1, 2021 11:00 am
Maximising a Hygiene / OHT Department
Hygienist and OHT’s are a great source of support for the dentist, and revenue for the practice. These team members contribute greatly to getting patients who may
Hygienist and OHT’s are a great source of support for the dentist, and revenue for the practice. These team members contribute greatly to getting patients who may not require any treatment to return every 6 months for their regular check-up. However, it can be fraught with cancellations and no shows if this department is not seamlessly integrated into the practice.
With the aim of helping practices maximise the collaboration between dentists and hygienists/OHT, this session will help you…
- Discuss how COVID-19 may change the ways you work with your hygienist
- Discover how to seamlessly implement and refine the “five fundamental systems” to maximise your Hygiene/OHT Department.
- Learn the essential communication skills you need to have your patients asking to see your hygienist/OHT.
- Ensure the dentist and hygienist/OHT are aligned around practice treatment philosophies and diagnoses.
- Increase patient participation in your practice’s Active Maintenance Program.
Live online training
Our live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, breakout rooms and other live online activities! To engage in the training we recommend that you use your webcam and microphone to get the full immersive experience.
All live online training is supported by the PrimeGo, where you can review upcoming event sessions, pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
Come back as often as you wish to review learning, keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.
|AUDIENCE||Dentist, Specialist, Hygienist / Therapist, Practice Owner, Practice Manager.|
(Tuesday) 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm AEDT(GMT+10:00) View in my time
AU $ 306.90 incl. GST* or 4 fortnightly payments of AU $ 76.73 incl. GST* with Afterpay
There are no reviews for this event
Virtual Event Details