70% of litigation is related to poor communication. Take action to help reduce your risk by improving your communication skills and developing techniques to better
70% of litigation is related to poor communication.
Take action to help reduce your risk by improving your communication skills and developing techniques to better manage your patient expectations.
96% of previous attendees said that they would change their practice as a result of attending the Mastering Your Risk workshop.
General dental practitioners, specialists, hygienists and therapists
A three-hour workshop of short lectures, reflective exercises, small group activities and rehearsal of skills
By attending this workshop you will:
- enhance your skills in communicating effectively with patients to reduce risk
- acquire a deeper understanding of the link between communication skills and patient dissatisfaction
- gain a greater understanding of the motivation behind patient claims and complaints and why patients sue
- learn about international experience in reducing risk
- gain a greater appreciation for the importance of documentation in protecting against litigation.
Dental Protection LimitedDental Protection has been supporting and protecting the dental health profession in Australia continuously for over 45 years. A first-class service to members combined with a wealth of educational information and risk management experience has made Dental Protection the largest organisation of its kind in the world with over 66,000 members around the globe. We offer student and new graduate membership at no cost and also have reduced rates for young dentists. Dental Protection membership includes access to professional indemnity, support and advice when you need it, free CPD and a whole lot more.[email protected] DPL Australia Pty Ltd Level 1/65 Park Road MILTON QLD 4064 Brisbane
(Thursday) 6:00 am - 6:00 am(GMT+10:00) View in my time
3 CPD hours