Mastering Aligning - Module 3
MODULE 3 Monitoring and Troubleshooting. Why isn’t it tracking? What’s the cause? Should I have used more attachments or different ones? Was it an unrealistic ClinCheck plan
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting.
- Why isn’t it tracking? What’s the cause? Should I have used more attachments or different ones?
- Was it an unrealistic ClinCheck plan with movements beyond predictive values?
- Is overcorrection necessary? How much? Perhaps there is a better setup alternative.
- What auxiliaries might get me back on track and how do I apply them? Understanding the purpose of elastics.
- At what stage should I consider additional aligners and am I likely to have the same problem happen again?
- Understanding the purpose of elastics.
Speakers for this event
Dr Morris Rapaport
Dr Morris Rapaport
Morris Rapaport first graduated in 1976 and then obtained a MDSc in Orthodontics from the University of Sydney in 1980. He is in specialist orthodontic practice, is a part time lecturer at The University of Sydney and is an Invisalign Platinum Provider. He has been involved in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching for decades and has lectured nationally and internationally.
Morris has had a long interest in functional appliances and in the early 1990’s developed a course in the clinical use and theoretical underpinning of functional appliances, which he delivers annually to the Sydney University postgraduate students. After receiving an award for “outstanding presentation and treatment” of a case he began treating in 1991 with the then new Clark Twin Blocks, he published a paper in the Australian Orthodontic Journal (March 1998) demonstrating the application of the Bass Aesthetic Analysis in functional appliance diagnosis.
Morris is well known for his ability to simplify complex issues and presents them using liberal doses of humour to make lectures not only highly accessible, but enjoyable and memorable.
All Day (Friday) AEST(GMT+10:00) View in my time
Totaling over 42 hours of CPD pointS will be awarded
The fee for the course is $5280 (incl GST).