202109aprAll Day10FeaturedMaster Implant Program Adelaide 20215% Junkie Deal Discount Available Now! 'ARIA20CPDJ'(All Day) AEST Australian Dental Association SA Branch Event Organized By: ARIA Dental Ed Discipline:ImplantsFormat:Continuum,Hands-on,In-Person
Exlcusive CPD Junkie Deal Available. Use code ‘ARIA20CPDJ’ for 5% off! Use it now to get the early bird discount as well!ARIA Master Implant Program: Learn how to plan,
Exlcusive CPD Junkie Deal Available. Use code ‘ARIA20CPDJ’ for 5% off! Use it now to get the early bird discount as well!
ARIA Master Implant Program: Learn how to plan, place and restore dental implants from leading Melbourne Specialists. Live Surgery included in the program, with extensive hands-on components preparing you for private practice. Predictable outcomes is at the forefront of our education philosophy.
5 Module Master Implant Program | Adelaide
DENTAL IMPLANT COURSE:
80 CPD Hours – Implant course designed to begin or excel your implant education
LIVE SURGERY UNDER SUPERVISION.
ON GOING MENTORSHIP DURING THE PROGRAM.
SPECIALIST DRIVEN EDUCATION.
Optional Benefits – 50% off your start up Astra Implant kit, including 30 Implants, motor and implant driver. ONE YEAR FREE Implant Planning Licence and much more.
Place your first dental implant with confidence, under supervision. Register now for the Master Implant Program in Melbourne for 2020. Learn how to plan, place and restore dental implants to the highest standard.
Module 1 & Module 2: Restorative Implant Program
A two module treatment planning, restoratively driven implant planning and Digital Smile Design education. Providing specialist driven training with mentorship during the program.
Topics covered in the first Two Modules include:
- Medical history: Medical history red flags, what to look out for when taking a thorough medical history.
- Consent: Dental implant consent protocols and cases that have gone before the board previously and learning from these examples.
- Anatomy: Back to basics in dental anatomy.
- Treatment planning: Patient driven treatment planning with digital and analogue restorative planning.
- Radiography: CBCT (When, why, and how), and implant software planning.
- Implant Components: Instruments, implant design and implant selection.
- Restorative-Considerations: Abutment selection, material selection, and restorative design.
- Hands-on impression taking, scanning, DSD training and Implant Studio training.
Prosthodontic components are given by Dr Praveen Nathaniel and Dr Miro De Hoyos; periodontal aspects by Dr Luan Ngo; and Dr Matthew Youssef provides adjoining general practitioner material.
Module 3 and Module 4: Surgical Implant Program – Hands-on Training
Two module surgical implant placement program includes:
- Surgical Anatomy: Protocols to measure and assess important anatomical sites.
- Basic hard and soft tissue grafting principles.
- Soft tissue considerations: Flap designs, suturing techniques and managing soft tissue complications.
- Restoratively driven implant placement – key guidelines to follow when placing implants in the anterior or posterior segment.
- Facially driven implant planning and placement. Facial smile design protocols.
- Implant placement in the anterior region.
- Inter-disciplinary approaches to dental implants.
- Implant Selection in various anatomical situations.
- Immediate versus delayed protocols: research driven implant education on immediate, early and delayed placement.
- Surgical placement of multiple implants in pig jaws; including basic soft tissue management.
- Surgical set-up: how to set up a room in preparation for dental implants.
Module 5: Live Implant Placement
In this 2 day module you will be expected to place a single tooth implant on your patient under the supervision of a Specialist. This module will also include didactic material and education on short dental implants, case discussions and case presentations. Supervisiors include: Dr Luan Ngo, Dr Praveen Nathaniel, Dr Miro De Hoyos, Dr Cindy Nguyen. Therefore, students in this module will be allowed to complete a live surgical procedure, with a patient of their own, under supervision and guidance.This module also includes:
- Restorative and Surgical overview and further implant discussion.
- Discussion of Live Surgical cases.
- LIVE PATIENT SURGERY
Dates 2021: Adelaide
Module 1: April 9th and 10th
Module 2: June 26th and 27th
Module 3: August 6th and 7th
Module 4: October 1st and 2nd
Module 5: November 5th and 6th
Speakers for this event
Dr Matthew Youssef
Dr Matthew Youssef
Dr Matt graduated with a Masters of Clinical Dentistry from La Trobe University in addition to a Bachelor of Health Science. Matthew excelled amongst his peers, completing top of the class in Clinical Dentistry. Dr Matt’s dental passion includes: Implants, Orthodontics, Invisalign, Wisdom Teeth, Wrinkle reduction injections and Fillers. He has learnt from World Leaders in Oral Implantology, is currently completed his Post-Graduate Diploma in Implantology and is also a gIDE Master Clinician in Implantology. Through his career he has been involved in numerous volunteer experiences and is now the Founder of the Australian Christian Dental Aid, providing much needed dentistry to underprivileged populations. Dr Matt has a passion to provide evidence-based dentistry and education to his patients in an empathetic and relaxed environment. Away from work Dr Matt loves spending time with his lovely wife Caroline and going along to see his beloved Westcoast Eagles.
Dr Praveen Nathaniel
Dr Praveen Nathaniel
Dr. Nathaniel is a specialist prosthodontist in full time private practice in Glen Waverley, Moonee Ponds and Berwick. He is the principal dentist at the Melbourne Prosthodontic Centre. Dr. Nathaniel graduated as a dentist in 1986 and worked in general practice for 4 years then finished his Masters in 1992 at the University of Melbourne.He is well experienced in multiple implant systems, being involved almost at the start of implant dentistry in Melbourne. Praveen has been restoring over 10 systems over the last 27 years and placing 5 systems for the last 13 years. He is passionate about continuing education and has attended many courses with the leading figures in implant dentistry.Dr Nathaniel has had a long history of teaching the undergraduates, dental nurses, hygienists and overseas dentists as well as running and presenting continuing education courses for dentists including lectures and courses for numerous implant companies and University of Melbourne. He has lectured extensively locally, interstate and internationally
Dr Yohan Thomas
Dr Yohan Thomas
Dr. Steven Soukoulis
Dr. Steven Soukoulis
Dr Soukoulis completed a 2 year diploma in clinical dentistry after finishing his general dental degree.This involved introductory training in most dental specialties, dental trauma and medically compromised patients. From here he entered a periodontal specialty program (clinical supervisor was Dr Kardachi) and completed this in 2001. He has worked with Dr Kardachi since this time.Dr Soukoulis has traveled nationally and internationally for short courses to further his knowledge in periodontics and implantology and bone grafting.Dr Soukoulis has been the President of the Australian Society of Periodontology (ASP). He is currently a fellow with the International Team of Implantology (ITI) and lecturers both nationally and internationally.
ARIA Dental EdOur Philosophy is to provide high level education, from specialists and clinical leaders in our field. We aim to provide: An innovative education front, Hands-on clinical practice to all members, Dynamic mentoring: giving you the opportunity to discuss cases directly with your lecturers Leaders in Prosthodontic and Periodontic principles surrounding implantology, Training for dental staff, including surgical set-up[email protected] 11-21 Gilby Rd, Mount Waverley, Melbourne 3149
april 9 (Friday) - 10 (Saturday) AEST
Total – 80 Hours
Early-bird $14,995.00 Normal price – $17,995