This is a repeating eventjune 16, 2021 10:00 am
202124mar10:00 am4:00 pmImplant planning and surgical guide design10:00 am - 4:00 pm(GMT+11:00) View in my time3Shape Australia Event Organized By: 3Shape A/S Discipline:Implants,Oral SurgeryFormat:Hands-on,In-Person
2-day training With this prosthetically driven workflow, you will perform implant planning for single implant cases, multiple implant cases and for edentulous cases in both
With this prosthetically driven workflow, you will perform implant planning for single implant cases, multiple implant cases and for edentulous cases in both jaws. Surgical guides will be designed through hands-on exercises.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to:
- Import intraoral scans and CBCT data;
- Adjust and adapt CBCT data and align it to the intraoral scan;
- Create a Panoramic curve and define the position of the Mandibular nerve;
- Follow the Dual C.T. scan protocol using radiopaque markers;
- Select, place and adjust implant position;
- Design and produce surgical guides;
- Test your designs with hands on drilling practice;
- Design and produce immediate temporization;
- Generate surgical reports and drilling protocols;
- Generate an STL file for printing;
Target group: Customers with a low to moderate experience with Implant Studio.
Number of participants: Maximum number of participants is 6.
Certificate: a CPD approved certificate will be issued upon completion of the training.
Speakers for this event
(Wednesday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time
$770 AUD (Excluding GST)