202020feb(feb 20)2:00 pm17oct(oct 17)10:00 pmCancelledImplant Live Patient 2020Facilitated by Dr. Lincoln HarrisCOVID-19(february 20) 2:00 pm - (october 17) 10:00 pm AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my timeRestoring Excellence Training Facility Event Organized By: RipeGlobal Discipline:ImplantsFormat:Hands-on
I know when I started learning implants, I had a lot of theory. Yet when it came time to do the surgery, I found that the theory
I know when I started learning implants, I had a lot of theory. Yet when it came time to do the surgery, I found that the theory did not translate that well to practice.
No one can describe the feeling of an implant drill popping through the cortical bone. No one can read a book and easily carry out a split flap with membrane and xenograft. There are things you must see and do to understand the feel.
More importantly, grafting is often taught as an afterthought to placing implants even though it is really the most important and difficult part of the procedure.
I started this Implant Live™ Patient course to provide the sort of live surgery experience to take you from theory to practice. The focus is on doing surgery continuously for six days.
In my early years, I did similar courses overseas, however I found that because the regulatory environment was different, the techniques we learned were not always appropriate for Australia.
Doing our Implant Live™ Patient course here, you learn the focus on documentation, planning and risk management needed for the working in Australia on Australian patients. Surgically, there will be a heavy focus on grafting, allowing the grafts to heal, and then placing the implants several months later. You will learn to graft and sinus lift before you learn to drill.
This course will allow you to experience:
- Treating Live Patients
- Real clinical timeframes
- Ethical environment
- Real patient follow-up
- Expert Mentor guiding you
An important part of this course is the opportunity to experience real patient follow-up and/or there possible complications.
It’s imperative to see the consequences of your surgery, whether they are good or bad.
You will have an experienced mentor to help and guide you through this process and deal with any difficulties.
IMPLANT LIVE™ PATIENT:
- Limited to 9 Dentists for LIVE PATIENT surgery
- Treat patients in our surgery in Bargara – Patients provided.
- Lecture sessions, one-on one mentoring including case planning
- Hands-On Sessions – Working on soft tissue models, implant models or pig jaws
- BioHorizons Implant Starter Package valued at $11,162 – used during course
- Kit includes implants, surgical kit, prosthetic kit and torque wrench -used during course.
- Includes Aesculap Soft Tissue Instrument Kit valued at $2800 – used during course
- Registration includes 3 x 3 Day modules – February, June and October 2019
- 3 group dinners – 1 per module
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch daily (9 days total)
- 12 months access to Premium RE Online Academy – Clinical Excellence Recordings
- 12 months access to private mentoring group for clinical support from your teachers
- 12 Month payment plans available
- Sold in AUD (Australian Dollars)
- Working with Australian Dentists for Patients under Australian guidelines in an ethical environment
Course Dates: February, June and October 2020
Module One: 20, 21, 22 February 2020
Module Two: 11, 12, 13 June 2020
Module Three: 15, 16, 17 October 2020
Time: Thursday 2pm to 8pm. Friday/Saturday 8am to 10pm
Speakers for this event
Dr. Lincoln Harris
Dr. Lincoln Harris
BDS General Dentist
Dr Lincoln Harris has been completely focused on excellence and quality from the beginning of his career as a dentist. He established the first private dental practice in Bargara – Harris Dental Boutique in 2000. Since graduation he has trained extensively in Aesthetic Implant Techniques and Full Mouth Rehabilitation to attain immense skill and knowledge.
With his vast dental knowledge Dr Harris coaches and trains dentists from all over the world on complex aesthetic dentistry, surgical techniques and business management. Dr Harris has also lectured in multiple cities throughout Australia, North America, Asia, Singapore, United Kingdom and Europe.
BDS General Dentist
RipeGlobalRipeGlobal is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick below to say how you would like us to contact you:
February 20 (Thursday) 2:00 pm - October 17 (Saturday) 10:00 pm AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my time
Course Fee : Full-$22,062, Installment Plan : 12 Months – $22,996