202210janAll DayFinal Examination 2022 – FRACDS(GDP)(All Day: monday)(GMT+11:00) View in my timeOnline Event Event Organized By: Royal Australiasian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS) Discipline:OtherFormat:Continuum,Online
Candidates for the Final Examination for Fellowship in General Dental Practice (GDP) must have passed or been granted exemption from the Primary Examination for Fellowship or have gained Membership
Candidates for the Final Examination for Fellowship in General Dental Practice (GDP) must have passed or been granted exemption from the Primary Examination for Fellowship or have gained Membership in General Dental Practice through the MRACDS(GDP) Program.
To be eligible, candidates must have a current subscription or Affiliate Membership with the College, have completed three years of practice (full-time or equivalent) with a minimum of two years in general practice and must produce certified evidence from a registering authority that they hold a current licence to practise dentistry as a dentist.
Written Paper (General) – 10 January 2022
Written Paper (Elective) – 11 January 2022
Viva Voce – 17-19 January 2022
Applications Close: Sunday, 21 November 2021
To help prepare you for the Final Examination, the Regional Committees are hosting tutorials covering subjects assessed in the Final Examination.
VIC/TAS Regional Committee Final Examination Tutorials 2021
Saturday, 20 November 2021 | 8:30am – 4:30pm
To register click here
NSW/ACT Final Examination Tutorials 2021
Saturday, 27 November 2021 | 9:00am – 1:15pm
Sunday, 28 November 2021 | 9:00am- 2:30pm
To register click here
1. Candidates are required to submit a profile photo before checkout. The photo needs to be with light/white plain background and sharp under 5MB.
2. Candidates who have submitted an application for exemption from the Primary Examination and enrolling to sit for the Final Exam will be accepted on a provisional basis, pending outcome of such exemption application. An outcome on the exemption application prior to the Final Examination is not guaranteed unless the exemption application was completed and submitted by 19 September 2021.
3. The written paper and viva voce will be conducted remotely via computer-based examination software due to the ongoing travel restrictions from COVID-19.
4. Candidates who have passed one Section within the last three (3) years may carry a credit and repeat only the other Section. Candidates who previously failed the Elective Section may opt to repeat with a different elective.
5. The examination enrolment fee may be refunded as per the RACDS Refund Policy which is available on the College website.
6. Enrolment is valid only for the examination sitting to which the candidate has been admitted.
7. The College reserves the right to otherwise amend the timing and dates of examinations whenever conditions warrant. Where examinations are cancelled or postponed, a full refund of the examination enrolment fee will be issued. The College takes no responsibility for any other costs incurred by the candidate.
8. Enrolment fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
By enrolling, I hereby apply to sit as a candidate for the Final Examination and declare that at the time of this exam, I have held appropriate registration and have been qualified to practice dentistry for three (3) years or more and that during that time, I have spent two (2) years in the general practice of dentistry. I am appropriately registered to practice with a recognised authority (e.g. Dental Board of Australia/Dental Council of NZ) and I am in good standing with that authority without any reprimands, cautions, conditions, restrictions, limitations or undertakings on my registration or practice.
I understand that:
• Candidate communication will be primarily by email and it is my responsibility to provide a valid and updated email address and carefully read the information sent to me; and
• I must be contactable by phone and email during the examination period in case of any changes to the timetable.
Royal Australiasian College of Dental Surgeons (RACDS)RACDS provides the opportunity for postgraduate study in both general and specialist dentistry, training and qualifications, and Continuing Professional Development through our Fellowship and Membership programs. Level 13, 37 York Street SYDNEY 2000
All Day (Monday)(GMT+11:00) View in my time