202002sepAll DayDSD Day with Christian CoachmanFacilitated by Dr. Christian Coachman(All Day: wednesday) AEST(GMT+10:00) View in my timeNational Maratime Museum Sydney Event Organized By: Digital Style Design Education - DSD Discipline:Aesthetic Dentistry,Communication,Prosthodontics
WHERE: National Maratime Museum Sydney Christian Coachman’s
WHERE: National Maratime Museum Sydney
Christian Coachman’s is a visionary and is at the forefront of modern dentistry. He is coming back to Australia and bringing with him the latest in digital technology in the world of dentistry. The course will introduce holistic, digital & emotional dentistry for the modern dental practice of today and the future.
He will discuss a systematic approach to digital dentistry using smile design technology. The afternoon will be dedicated to implementing this unique system with a live patient using DSD planning. This will include Treatment Planning Thinking Process,
A clinical workflow with Virtual 3D simulation, Guided Dentistry, and Complete Digital Workflows.
DSD CONCEPT GOALS
- The Challenges of Modern Interdisciplinary Aesthetic Dentistry
- The Smile Design process and Digital Facially Driven treatment planning
- The Virtual Treatment Concept, Guided Dentistry, Digital Quality control and The Interdisciplinary Software Platform
- Facilitating the Function-Aesthetic Integration through digital planning
- Emotional Dentistry. Creating the WOW effect
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY FROM THIS DAY
- Understanding the new trends in dental business and get your office ready for the future through technology systems and Emotional Dentistry Strategies.
- Differentiation through the DSD Storyline and the impact this has on your patients and your business
- Begin the thought process of going beyond oral and into orofacial
- Improve treatment planning thinking process and clinical workflow with Virtual 3D simulations, Guided Dentistry and complete digital workflows.
- Understand how the DSD Centre can help with Digital dentistry Implementation and learning curve
Speakers for this event
Dr. Christian Coachman
Dr. Christian Coachman
Dr. Christian Coachman received his DDS degree from the University of Sao Paulo Dental School in 2002. Before the DDS degree, he obtained his technician certificate in in Dental Prosthesis.He participated in the ceramic specialization program at Ceramoart Training Center, mentored by Dr. Dario Adolfi. For his remarkable performance, he was invited to become instructor at this same school. In 2004, he was invited by Dr. David Garber, Ronald Goldstein, Maurice and Henry Salama (Team Atlanta/USA) to be the master ceramist in their laboratory, where he stayed for over 4 years.Recently he has been working with renowned dentists around the world as Drs Eric Van Dooren (Belgium), Galip Gurel (Turkey), Nizan Bichacho (Israel), Mauro Fradeani (Italy) and Marcelo Calamita (Brazil). Currently, he keeps a part time practice in Sao Paulo and make consults for companies developing products and implementing concepts. He developed the concept of the Digital Smile Design and has been invited to give hundreds of lectures around the world in the last few years on the topics of smile design, esthetic dentistry, and oral rehabilitation.He published several articles on esthetic dentistry, smile design, pink restorations, and implant rehabilitationsHe is the Director of the DSD Residency program with continuing education courses for dental professionals from all over the world.Also works as a consultant for Dental companies and offices, developing products and implementing concepts and has lectured and published internationally in the fields of esthetic dentistry, dental photography, oral rehabilitation, dental ceramics and implants. He is the developer of techniques as the Pink Hybrid Implant Restoration, the Digital Smile Design and the Virtual Lab concepts.
Digital Style Design Education - DSDAesthetic Dentistry Courses that take your knowledge and clinical ability to the next phase in your dental career!
All Day (Wednesday) AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my time