202029may(may 29)8:30 am30(may 30)5:00 pmDr Ricardo Kern - Recession CourseDr Ricardo Kerns combination of periodontal surgery skill and understanding of prosthodontics is extraordinary.8:30 am - 5:00 pm (30) AEST(GMT+10:00) View in my timePullman Sydney Hyde Park Event Organized By: RipeGlobal Discipline:PeriodonticsFormat:Hands-on
Shows you how to combine: Prosthodontics Digital Planning Transferring that to your study casts in the lab Communication with the lab Soft tissue surgery Perfect cosmetic outcome Ricardo shows case after case of cosmetic perfection. His delicate,
Shows you how to combine:
- Digital Planning
- Transferring that to your study casts in the lab
- Communication with the lab
- Soft tissue surgery
- Perfect cosmetic outcome
- Ricardo shows case after case of cosmetic perfection. His delicate, surgical finesse is exquisite.
What You’ll Learn
- Anatomy, histology and physiology of the periodontal complex of donor and recipient areas. Periodontal phenotype and defect classification
- Hands-on 1: Refinement skills and precision of the incisions for flap preparation and donor areas
- Hands-on 2: Coronally Advanced Flap Incision Design
- Success criteria for root coverage. The factors checklist you need to accomplish for predictable results.
- Donor Area Approach: Pros and Cons of each donor site and post surgical treatment of harvest areas
- Hands-on 3: Donor areas (Sub-epithelial, Free Gingival graft and Tuberosity) applying a thickness control technique – Window Technique.
- Flowchart for choosing the surgical technique. Defect analysis and clinical objectives – volume, keratinization, covering.
- Hands-on 4: Incision design for multiple retraction treatment.
- Recepient Area Approach: Anatomical Considerations, Recipient bed preparation, and graft stabilization (suturing)
- Hands-on 5: Total/partial thickness in keratinized mucosa and how to layering the periosteum, muscles, and mucosa
- Hands-on 6: Tunneling approach – Graft and suture stabilization.
- Coronally advanced flap approach – Graft and suture stabilization
Speakers for this event
Dr Ricardo Kern
Dr Ricardo Kern
Dr. Kern graduated from the Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), one of the most prestigious universities in Brazil. He obtained a Postgraduate degree in Periodontology in 2003 and a Master’s Degree in Oral Rehabilitation from the Univesidade Estadual de Ponta Grossa in 2007. Firmly entrenched within the high aesthetic requirements of Brazilian dentistry, Dr. Ricardo Kern focuses his work on the demanding disciplines of soft tissue design and reconstruction. He has vast experience in immediate implant placement with temporization, from single tooth cases to full arch rehabilitations. He has presented both didactic programs and hands-on workshops on soft tissue design, preservation and reconstruction at numerous seminars and congresses.
RipeGlobalRipeGlobal is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and we’ll only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we would like to contact you about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you. If you consent to us contacting you for this purpose, please tick below to say how you would like us to contact you:
29 (Friday) 8:30 am - 30 (Saturday) 5:00 pm AEST(GMT+10:00) View in my time
Pullman Sydney Hyde Park
36 College St, Sydney NSW 2010