202014may5:00 pm6:00 pmClear Aligners In Your Practice - Dr Sam Koh5:00 pm - 6:00 pm(GMT+10:00) View in my time Event Organized By: Straumann Group Discipline:Aesthetic Dentistry,Communication,Orthodontics
Session Overview An introduction into clear aligners, how they work, what cases we can use them for,
An introduction into clear aligners, how they work, what cases we can use them for, and how to dive in head-first and start doing those cases and building on your ortho experience.
What you will learn (the ‘why’)
This course will help you understand clear aligners better, and hopefully give you more confidence to start doing either those first few cases, or start doing more cases safely and effectively.
- How clear aligners work: the principles
- Why clear aligners vs. traditional fixed braces
- Dispelling the myths around clear aligners and their limitations
- How to take that leap into the clear aligner world: How to safely start your first few cases with little or no experience
- How to incorporate clear aligners into your current practice
- How clear aligners can start to fill your books up fast
Who should attend
All students and clinicians who have not yet started or completed many cases with clear aligners, and those who have done some courses but are not confident about how they can start to apply clear aligners routinely into their everyday practices
(Thursday) 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm(GMT+11:00) View in my time