This is a repeating eventnovember 9, 2021 1:00 pm
202106aug9:00 am11:30 amVirtual EventBest Practice Phone Skills – Part 19:00 am - 11:30 am AEDT(GMT+10:00) View in my timeOnline Event Organized By: Prime Practice Discipline:CommunicationFormat:Online
When a prospective patient calls your practice, there is still a lot of work required to get them on-board as a new patient. Without training, inbound calls in
When a prospective patient calls your practice, there is still a lot of work required to get them on-board as a new patient. Without training, inbound calls in a busy practice may often be treated as an unwelcome interruption to the front office’s day.
Protocols that support the New Patient Call
- Understanding the value of a New Patient Call to your practice.
- Ensuring each new patient who calls your practice feels like they are in “good hands” and answer their questions making them feel safe around the risk of COVID-19 and the practice.
- Treating all patients and their health as a priority.
- Ensuring the team supports one another at the Front Desk when responding to a New Patient Call.
- When and how to use “On Hold” and “Voicemail” to support the Front Desk.
Handling the New Patient Call
- Use empathy to align with the patient, particularly in respect to feelings of apprehension around infection control post COVID19.
- Connect with the patient.
- Build credibility and trust by asking the right questions and providing the right responses.
Live online training
Our live interactive courses are run by our expert trainers in a virtual classroom training environment. You will be engaged in a variety of topics using chat tools, question polls, breakout rooms and other live online activities! To engage in the training we recommend that you use your webcam and microphone to get the full immersive experience.
All live online training is supported by the PrimeGo, where you can review upcoming event sessions, pre and post readings, and complete quizzes, surveys and your certificate.
Come back as often as you wish to review learning, keep your profile updated, reflect on the latest Prime news and connect in the discussion channels.
Australian clinicians are required to make their own assessment as to the number of hours of Non-Scientific Continuing Education each course provides. This course is eligible for NZDA CPD points.
Prime Practice guarantees courses are compliant with the current Dental Board of Australia Guidelines on Continuing Professional Development.
* Number of accredited CPD hours depends on the length of the workshop.
|AUDIENCE||Practice Owner, Practice Manager, Dental Assistant / Nurse, Front Office Coordinator, any one who answers the phone.|
Prime PracticePrime Practice has been a leader in dental practice management since 1995. Our business was created by dentists who wanted to make a difference to other dentists, with a full understanding of the challenges and opportunities that practice owners face. Born and based in Australia, Prime Practice has grown to become a global dental consultancy with clients in Asia, North America and Europe. We know what it takes to grow and sustain a successful business and pride ourselves on our unique product content and innovative technologies.[email protected] Level 1, Suite 1 59-75 Grafton Street Bondi Junction NSW 2022 Australia
(Friday) 9:00 am - 11:30 am AEDT(GMT+10:00) View in my time
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
november 9, 2021 1:00 pm - november 9, 2021 3:30 pmfebruary 2, 2022 1:00 pm - february 2, 2022 3:30 pm
$322.50 plus GST or 4 fortnightly payments of AU $80.63 plus GST with Afterpay
There are no reviews for this event
Virtual Event Details
Event has already taken place!