202013mar(mar 13)8:30 am14(mar 14)5:30 pmAshley Latter's Ethical Sales and Communication 2 Day Course - Sydney 2020Presented by Ashley Latter8:30 am - 5:30 pm (14) AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my timeSydney Event Organized By: Dental Events Australia Discipline:Communication
Description Since 1997, tens of thousands of dentists and their teams have taken part in this unique
Since 1997, tens of thousands of dentists and their teams have taken part in this unique two-day programme which ultimately helps Dentists, Orthodontists, Treatment Co-ordinators and their teams create more opportunities within their dental practices, improve their uptake of treatment plans, achieve the prices their services deserve and deal confidently with patient objections. All this will ultimately improve the bottom line results. It is probably the most sought after programme in UK Dentistry.
- Discover the six biggest communication mistakes made by dentists
- What is the ideal profile of someone who is successful in dental sales?
- Learn how to operate outside the comfort zone and develop extra self-belief and confidence
- Develop a more positive attitude of success and achievement
- Set course goals
- Develop the skills to build relationships with potential clients
- Develop the techniques to build credibility quickly
- Develop the skills to lower client resistance/nervousness and win them over to our way of thinking
- Build rapport with patients of all different personality styles
- Get patients to like you instantly and stand out from the competition
- Understand the importance of preparation
Ask the right questions to create opportunities
- To understand the vital role effective questions play in selling our services/products
- Learn how to lead your client through a comfortable, natural series of questions designed to get the information you need
- Develop the skills so that that the client buys into our services and sees the need to take urgent action
- Become a much more effective listener
- Develop Ashleys unique four-step questioning approach to a perfect consultation
- Discover the six emotional reasons to understand the patient’s decision-making process
Communicate in the language that excites your patients
- Develop unique solutions to patients needs and buying criteria
- Become creative when presenting our solutions to our clients
- Become a more persuasive and powerful communicator in all situations.
- Learn how to use evidence to back up what we say
- Discover the language to excite and influence your patient
- Communicate clearly and concisely, eliminate waffle and technical jargon
Communicate your fees with self–confidence and achieve the income your services deserve
- Understand that patients don’t buy on price
- Understand what is important to patients when they make decisions
- Know your numbers
- Communicate value when presenting your fees and eliminate price objections
- Become more confident when discussing fees and never reduce the price in your head again
- Develop 12 strategies that will make you feel more comfortable talking money and achieve the prices your services deserve
- Learn how to charge more than your competitors and still hear a YES
Gaining Commitment in an Ethical Way
- Learn how to gain patient commitment to your treatment with ease
- Develop a process where the patient buys into your services
Overcoming all your patient’s objections
- Identify hidden objections
- Use “cushions” to help resolve objections and avoid conflict
- Learn the skills to effectively resolve objections and create win-win
- Think on your feet and demonstrate self-esteem and confidence
- Develop a five-step approach to overcome all your patient’s objections
Follow up/ World Class Customer Service
- Learn how to follow up effectively
- Stand out from the competition
- Learn how to ask for referrals and build a pipeline of new clients to your door.
- Provide a World Class experience for your patients
- Create a seamless patient journey so that the baton never gets dropped.
- Ring-fencing your patients and increasing your assets
Apply the Sales Process
- Apply the whole process from start to finish
- Develop new behaviors that stick
- Set performance goals
PLEASE CONTACT US ON [email protected] 0420612390 FOR GROUP BOOKING DISCOUNTS *MINIMUM 5 DELEGATES
Speakers for this event
Ashley Latter started his business coaching career working for the legendary Dale Carnegie Training Organisation, joining them in 1993. He had three roles for them in sales, he was a four course instructor and also an International Master Trainer. This meant that he travelled extensively world-wide, coaching delegates to become trainers. This is the highest position that can be bestowed on a Dale Carnegie careerist.
In 1997 two dentists took part on Ashley’s Two Day Ethical Sales and Communication Programme in Manchester. Since then, tens of thousands of delegates, comprising of dentists, orthodontists, treatment coordinators, specialists and other team members have now taken this programme in 14 countries world-wide including Canada, USA, India, Australia and all over Europe.
Ashley has written three books including, ‘Don’t Wait for the Tooth Fairy’, and ‘You Are Worth it’ (communicate your fees with confidence, so that you can achieve the income your services deserve) which is his latest book. He has also contributed to the Dental Masters Series.
In 2015 he was voted number 12 in the Top 50 most important people in UK Dentistry.
Ashley has now delivered over 26,000 hours of business coaching to the dental industry all over the world. He is simply the best at empowering dentists, orthodontists and their teams to communicate with their patients, which results in a world class patient journey, more patients saying YES to treatment plans and increased profits for the practices. Dentists have travelled from the USA, India and even Australia to attend his courses at his training centre in Manchester.
Ashley has a unique process which includes sharing proven strategies and coaching delegates in a fun and positive way, allowing them to develop new skills, new behaviours, and increased levels of self-confidence, this process allows for improved performance in the practice and improved results.
Dental Events AustraliaDental Events Australia has been delivering successful event outcomes for over 4 years within the dental industry. Whether you are hosting a national or international conference, DEA understands how important delivering a truly innovative and memorable conference is for you and your organisation. With our group of experienced and creative professionals, we will work with you every step of the way, acting as both your dedicated mentor and partner[email protected]
13 (Friday) 8:30 am - 14 (Saturday) 5:30 pm AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my time
Sydney, NSW, Australia