Ashley Latter's Dental Reception Course - Sydney 2020
202011mar8:30 am5:00 pmAshley Latter's Dental Reception Course - Sydney 2020Presented by Ashley Latter8:30 am - 5:00 pm(GMT+11:00) View in my time Event Organized ByDental Events AustraliaDisciplineCommunicationFormatHands-on
This programme does exactly as it says on the tin. It helps reception staff or any members of the practice team who are involved in handling new and
This programme does exactly as it says on the tin. It helps reception staff or any members of the practice team who are involved in handling new and even existing enquiries to turn more of those enquiries into appointments and ultimately long-term patients. Our clients are getting a 50% success rate.
From First Call to Long Term Patient — One Day Reception Programme
Dental Practices spend thousands of pounds each year marketing and attracting leads to the practice. Each lead needs to be treated correctly to ensure that the patient enquiry turns into an appointment, and ultimately a client. This becomes even more important as patients are shopping around for their treatment. If a patient stays as a patient with you for 10 years and they join a membership plan, then they could be potentially worth more than $10,000 to you.
This programme is a mixture of presentation, facilitation, discussion and hands on coaching to develop the skills, so that you stand out from the other dental practices and ensure that you turn your enquiries into appointments. We will coach members of your dental practice management on how to take an enquiry from that very first call and turn it into an appointment so that ultimately they can become a long term patient.
On this packed one day programme, delegates will be coached on how to:
- Discover the skills that are paramount in becoming world class on the telephone
- Create a memorable first impression – stand out from the competition
- Know your numbers – understand the value of each call to your practice
- Speak the language of benefits to excite the patient – motivate the patient to take action NOW
- Develop outstanding communication skills – eliminate waffle
- Become outstanding at building rapport and asking questions to understand what the patient is interested in
- Talk money with re-assurance and self-confidence. Be proud of your fees – even when you are more expensive than a practice down the road
- Design a Practice telephone protocol – know all the steps
- Develop a winning attitude and extra self confidence
- Learn how to convert patients enquiring into patients
- Use enquiry measurement tools – find out what marketing is working and what is not
- Stand out from the competition
- Learn how to close and turn more enquiries into appointments
- Develop some scripts to turn email enquiries into appointments
- Why it is important that new enquires are not dealt with at the desk
- Discover the strategies of the most successful dentist practices around the world
Ready to Book? Reserve Yourself a Place Now!
Without doubt the Reception Team are the most important people within the dental practice. They are the first point of contact when a patient either telephones or visits your practice. Depending on how they deal with the patient, he or she will decide whether to visit your practice or to go elsewhere. They are the shop window to your practice and you get one chance to make a good impression. This is more important than ever before as patients are shopping around for their treatment and practices. If a patient stays with you for 10 years, they could then be worth $10,000 to you. If they are interested in cosmetic treatment then your treatment plans could potentially run into much bigger figures. That’s what each telephone call to your practice is potentially worth.
Speakers for this event
Ashley Latter started his business coaching career working for the legendary Dale Carnegie Training Organisation, joining them in 1993. He had three roles for them in sales, he was a four course instructor and also an International Master Trainer. This meant that he travelled extensively world-wide, coaching delegates to become trainers. This is the highest position that can be bestowed on a Dale Carnegie careerist.
In 1997 two dentists took part on Ashley’s Two Day Ethical Sales and Communication Programme in Manchester. Since then, tens of thousands of delegates, comprising of dentists, orthodontists, treatment coordinators, specialists and other team members have now taken this programme in 14 countries world-wide including Canada, USA, India, Australia and all over Europe.
Ashley has written three books including, ‘Don’t Wait for the Tooth Fairy’, and ‘You Are Worth it’ (communicate your fees with confidence, so that you can achieve the income your services deserve) which is his latest book. He has also contributed to the Dental Masters Series.
In 2015 he was voted number 12 in the Top 50 most important people in UK Dentistry.
Ashley has now delivered over 26,000 hours of business coaching to the dental industry all over the world. He is simply the best at empowering dentists, orthodontists and their teams to communicate with their patients, which results in a world class patient journey, more patients saying YES to treatment plans and increased profits for the practices. Dentists have travelled from the USA, India and even Australia to attend his courses at his training centre in Manchester.
Ashley has a unique process which includes sharing proven strategies and coaching delegates in a fun and positive way, allowing them to develop new skills, new behaviours, and increased levels of self-confidence, this process allows for improved performance in the practice and improved results.
(Wednesday) 8:30 am - 5:00 pm AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my time
$824.40 – $959.04