202120may(may 20)8:30 am22(may 22)5:00 pmAligner Essentials -Melbourne3 Days - One Module8:30 am - 5:00 pm (22) AEST(GMT+10:00) View in my timeThe Pullman, Albert Park Melbourne Event Organized By: The OrthoED Institute Discipline:OrthodonticsFormat:Hands-on,In-Person
What this module covers• Essential diagnostic principles required for aligner therapy• History of aligner therapy• Evaluation
What this module covers
• Essential diagnostic principles required for aligner therapy
• History of aligner therapy
• Evaluation of different aligner systems
• The use of the different type of attachments
• Realistic outcomes with aligner movements, identifying cases which should be treated with fixed braces rather than aligners
• Difference in biomechanics for aligners and braces
• Problems with aligners and how to resolve them – Tips, tricks and techniques
• Aligner setups for Class 2 and Class 3 issues
• Aligner setups for deep bites and open bites
• Management of extraction cases with aligners
• How to integrate aligner treatment into practice efficiently and profitably
Following this three day module, participants will understand the different aligner products in the marketplace and their individual advantages and disadvantages.
The participant will be able to identify realistic goals of aligner therapy, the eligible patients and keys to success with this type of therapy as it applies to various orthodontic problems including, crowding, spacing, deep bite, open bite, Class 2, Class 3 and extraction cases.
In addition, a full understanding of aligner therapy, including its biomechanics, the use of different attachments, tips and tricks, and how to make aligner treatment profitable in practice will be discussed.
20 (Thursday) 8:30 am - 22 (Saturday) 5:00 pm AEST(GMT+11:00) View in my time