DAY 1 Basics of Orthodontics Understanding an orthodontic malocclusion. Assessment of orthodontic problems. Basic treatment approaches for a Class I, Class II, and Class III patient. Basic treatment
DAY 1 Basics of Orthodontics
- Understanding an orthodontic malocclusion.
- Assessment of orthodontic problems.
- Basic treatment approaches for a Class I, Class II, and Class III patient.
- Basic treatment options for a crowding and spacing case.
- Basic treatment options for a deep bite and open-bite malocclusion.
- The orthodontic problem list and treatment options.
- Obtaining excellent orthodontic records.
- Optimizing and perfecting the new patient exam process.
- What cases should you be treating with aligners
DAY 2 and 3
- History of aligner Therapy
- Evaluation of different aligner systems
- What can realistically be achieved with aligner movements and which cases should utilize fixed braces rather than aligners
- The difference in biomechanics for aligners and braces
- Problems with aligners and how to resolve them -tips, tricks, and techniques
- Orthodontic setups for class 2 and class 3 issues
- Orthodontic setups for deep bites and open bites
- Management of extraction cases with aligners
- The Hybrid aligner system
- How to assess a digital setup
- Assessment of the different aligner systems in the market place
- Troubleshooting with aligners
- How to integrate aligner treatment into your practice efficiently and profitably
october 21 (Thursday) - 23 (Saturday)(GMT+10:00) View in my time
CPD 50 hours
$3,600.00 Price inc GST: $3,960.00